DT’s resident logo guru and bear wrestler Kaibeezy is currently liquidating his fleet in preparation for a relocation to Neptune for health reasons. Kaibeezy will continue to provide substantial content (and contextual substance) to DT, but he needs to sell
the piles of crap littering his driveway his personal earth based automobiles. Kick if off with this 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate with 164k miles on the odo is offered for $4,000 (or best offer) in the SF Bay Area, CA.
First up, the bad:
AC not blowing cold despite expensive new compressor – apparently
there’s a tiny leak somewhere and my small town mechanic doesn’t have
the equipment to spot it
– squeaky bushings in the front –
good news is there are tons of upgrade suspension bits out there for
Impala SS and police cars that will fit
– small tear in the vinyl of the driver’s seat – the leather seating surface is fine and the rest of the interior is quite good
– parking brake is not engaging (just freaking happened 🙁
– ready for new tires – i really like these Firestone Firehawk Indy 500’s, which is a popular choice for Roadmasters
Now, the good:
– cared-for daily driver
– new front rotors
– headlight upgrade, otherwise all stock
– shiny paint in the best color for these – rare wood delete
– comes with a substantial collection of chrome and trim bits – expensive and hard to find
– “celebrity” car – not just me, i bought it from this guy http://www.budeluv.com/
Another few years
and i have no doubt it will be worth a lot more – only 3 years of these
with the 5.7 LT1 – but for moving, i would **never** sell this car (and
i would have been fixing up all the little bits mentioned above).
If you have any interest in owning this thing (or learning how to wrestle bears) send an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward your contact info the Kaibeezy.