Welcome to another edition of DT’s Thursday Twister, the guessing game where each week you have to guess what the game will be…so this week we go back to a typical Twister challenge. Find all the cars named after animals. Easy…right?
I’ll kick this off with an easy one — the Ford Mustang which shares its name with a type of horse.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your
browser before you post, in case someone else has posted since you loaded
the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post — if
you reply to someone else’s comment it should be in reference to his
comment and not another submission.
2. The contest will end in on Sunday, Dec 13, 2015.
3. One submission per make/model.
4. Each car must be a production model.
5. No anonymous submissions — pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.