The big issue with the majority of classic muscle cars for sale on the web is that they are overpriced…and I’m not talking about sellers who are just asking too much, but I’m also talking about the general state of the market. Fortunately, you can still find an occasional original condition classic for a reasonable pile of cash, like this 1962 Pontiac Catalina Sport Coupe here on eBay offered for $9,200 located in Dayton, OH.
From the seller:
Hello to all eBayers!
I have been with eBay for several years and I want to keep my reputation here 100% positive. I am a private collector, who has endless passion for classic cars and trucks. 90% of the vehicles have been rented out to movies commercials or high-class parties. Right now, I’m liquidating my collection since I’m selling my warehouse.
Are you an old vehicles connoisseur looking for classic/vintage vehicles without having to pay luxury prices? You are in the right place! I know that magic feeling when the right quality meets the right price, so I sell my vehicles worldwide at the most reasonable prices. I bought this vehicle with the intention of bringing it to California to add to my collection.
This 1962 PONTIAC CATALINA is located in a Copart facility in MORAINE, OH . I tried to sell it on Copart, but this vehicle is a classic, (clean title vehicle). You can buy this vehicle on Ebay or through Copart by becoming a member.
This vehicle has a clear OHIO Title. If you need to get a CA title for this vehicle, I can help you with that for an additional fee.
WHAT YOU ARE VIEWING TODAY IS A 1962 PONTIAC CATALINA SPORT COUPE TWO DOOR
The Pontiac Catalina is an automobile which was part of Pontiac’s full-sized line from 1950 to 1981. Initially, the name was used strictly to denote hardtop body styles, first appearing in the 1950 Chieftain Eight and DeLuxe Eight lines. In 1959, the Catalina became a separate model, as the “entry-level” full-size Pontiac.
The 1962 Pontiacs received a heavy facelift from the 1961 design with more rounded body contours and new rooflines on two-door hardtops featuring convertible-like bows.
• CLEAN TITLE, ONE OWNER CAR, 389 2BBL 8 CYL. ENGINE, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, CLOCK, COOL FACTORY RETRACTABLE TRUNK LIGHT, HEAVY DUTY AIR CLEANER, DUEL SPEED WIPERS, CUSTOM STEERING WHEEL, DELUXE HUB CAPS, ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER
• CLEAN AND FULL FLUID IN THE MASTER CYLINDER
• CHROME SHINES BRIGHT, FACTORY ORIGINAL TINTED GLASS LOOKS NICE
• PRESENTABLE AND BRIGHT STAINLESS STEEL TRIM
• VERY NICE AND MOSTLY ORIGINAL INTERIOR
• WIPERS, LIGHTS AND RADIO WORK
• CAR ALSO APPEARS TO HAVE THE ORIGINAL SPARE TIRE AND APPEARS TO BE IN GOOD CONDITION IN THE TRUNK ALONG WITH THE JACK ASSEMBLY
• CAR FIRES RIGHT UP AND SOUNDS GREAT, IT CRUISES DOWN THE INTERSTATE AT 65MPH EFFORTLESSLY
See a better way to drive with 2 doors? firstname.lastname@example.org