Tipper Erik202 may have launched Italian Week on DT, but Matt C really brought home a strong finish with the earlier Maser Coupe and then this next thing. In Matt’s words: Or, want a Maserati badge on something even cheaper, that you can fix with K-car parts from your nearest junkyard? If you can live with it being mistaken for a LeBaron, and aren’t like me and think the LeBaron was actually the better styling exercise, here you go: Find this 1991 Chrysler TC by Maserati offered for $3900 in Marietta, GA via craigslist.
From the seller:
1991 1991 Chrysler TC by Maserati
title status: clean
For Sale or Trade
• 1991 Chrysler T. C. by Maserati. The body was hand crafted in Italy by Maserati. It has a hard top like a ’55 Thunderbird with port holes and a convertible top. Even has its’ own special made umbrella.
• I am the 3rd owner
• always garaged and covered.
• 45,000 miles
• entered one big NAPA show and won “Best Import”
• everything works as it should
• get a bargain, when new $38,000
• NADA 7K to 16K
• get for half of NADA
• condition excellent
• odometer 45,000
• title ready to transfer
See a better way to drive Italian? firstname.lastname@example.org