We continue the Loony Labor Day celebrations with this next car that’ll be perfect to cruise around in the blistering heat…uggg, it is so hot right now. But you won’t worry about the heat when you’ve got a paint job like this, because you’ll be more concerned that wild animals will want to take up residence in your MX-5 or city graffiti cleanup work crews will try and remove the paint. Find this 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata offered for $10,000 in Long Beach, CA via craigslist. Tip from Rock On!
From the seller:
1994 mazda miata
title status: clean
AN AMAZING WORK OF ART ~ THE ONLY ONE ON THIS PLANET!
SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY (NO EMAIL) AT show contact info ~~ THANKS!
SHOW QUALITY CAR
PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
OVER $20,000 INVESTED
DRIVEN ONLY 200 MILES SINCE COMPLETION
- B/C PAINT WITH ENTIRELY AIR BRUSHED GRAPHICS (NOT A WRAP!) – TRULY AWESOME!
- SAFARI GRAPHICS – LIONS, SKY, WATERFALL, SUN, MOON, MORE
- PHOTOS DON’T DO IT JUSTICE!
- PAINT ALONE WAS $12,000 AND TOOK OVER 650 HOURS TO COMPLETE
- (4) NEW TIRES & RIMS
- NEW SEATS & RUG
- NEW STEREO, AMP, 6 SPEAKERS, ALARM SYSTEM
- NEW TINTED WINDSHIELD
- MINT INTERIOR & TINTED WINDOWS
- NEW TIMING BELT & WATER PUMP
- NEW THERMOSTAT & RADIATOR, ETC.
ASKING $10,000 – TRULY ONE OF A KIND!!
See a better way to drive a labor of love? firstname.lastname@example.org