If you haven’t been to Hawaii, you might not understand this next car. The Islands are a beautiful place to visit, but not the best place for nice cars. The roads are pretty bad, weather is severe, and the salty ocean air is corrosive, so you wouldn’t want to drive a Ferrari. But you might want to drive a Toyota that has been modified to look like a cartoon version of a Ferrari. Find this 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder offered for $4,500 in Kailua Kona, HI via craigslist.
From the seller:
2002 toyota mr2 spyder
cylinders: 4 cylinders
paint color: custom
title status: clean
❗️READ THE DESCRIPTION ❗️
- This is a very rare discontinued Toyota MR2 Customized too look like a Ferrari 430 Spyder. It has a fiber glass body with custom paint, a sequential manual gearbox. The flakes on the paint shine like a rainbow. It’s in absolute great condition considering being 20 years old.
- Original miles (47,000)
- Cold A/C
- Fiber Glass Body with Custom Paint
- Sequential Manual Transmission 5speed)
- Custom Chrome Rims
- Ferrari Leather Seats
- Viper Alarm System/ Kill-switch/ 0.25 Mile FOB key radius
- Aftermarket Deck (Kenwood)
- Fully Functional Convertible Top
- Custom Exhaust
- Exterior 9/10
- Interior 9/10
❗️The MR2 does need a Hydraulic Pressure Unit for the Sequential manual transmission. It will need to be towed ❗️
- I have a full car fax report showing the history of the vehicle. I will only show to people who are checking it out in person and have the cash. MR2 with this mileage is booking at 13k stock! Mahalo for looking. Message me for my number & we can talk about the vehicle.
See a better way to drive something Fauxrarri? email@example.com