This next car comes as a tip from Art C who writes: If I had the cash I’d buy it myself. Looks realtively clean, little rust bubbling but should be an easy fix… 4.44 gears, pulls hard to 80+… fun DD that fits a ton of crap, very good in the snow. If compression and leakdown look good, with confirmation of work done this is a great buy! Shoot, I sold my ’05 FXT manual with 155K and a blown cylinder for $3500… They are rare and have a following. Find this 2005 Subaru Forester XT offered for $4500 in Pawtucket, RI via craigslist.
From the seller:
2005 Forester XT
cylinders: 4 cylinders
paint color: silver
title status: clean
If this ad is up, then the car is available. I will remove it when sold.
2005 Subaru Forester XT
• Turbocharged from the factory with a 2.5L DOHC 4 Cylinder!
• 5-Speed manual shift!
• Full time All Wheel Drive
• Heated Leather seats
• Subaru Winter package (heated wipers and mirrors)
• Subaru OEM Rear Spoiler
• Roof Rack
• Towing package, 1.5” receiver
• Subaru All Weather Floor Mats and Trunk Liner
• Tinted windows (35%)
• Brakes like new
• Timing belt & cylinder head overhaul completed at 153k miles
• New Clutch @ 153k miles
• New Radiator, Tires are still New!
• New Subaru Turbo @ 125k miles
Very Very Rare Car!
Still runs and drives like new!
In great condition for it’s age and location
PLEASE, Serious buyers with payment on hand only!
See a better way to drive a fast wagon? email@example.com