Long Time Owner: 1998 BMW 528i
This next car comes as a tip from Pushrod who writes: The owner has had this car posted for a while now. The price has come down once so far. Modifications appear very tasteful. Who doesn’t like tasteful mods — and a 6-speed late model BMW is just about perfect for daily driver use. Find this 1998 BMW 528i offered for $6600 near Richmond, VA via craigslist.
From the seller:
1998 BMW 528i
cylinders: 6 cylinders
paint color: black
title status: clean
I have a black on black 1998 BMW 528i manual for sale.
I’ve owned this car for over 10 years and have done an extensive amount of work on it.
Engine and Transmission:
– 3.2 Liter S52 engine – 105k miles
– Full bolt on – Shrick cams, M50 manifold, 24 lb injectors, Turner Shorty headers, 803 maf and custom tune.
– 6-speed manual swap with 3.46 geared diff (non-lsd) – both were from cars with less than 50k miles on them.
– Clutch and Flywheel have <500 miles on them and still breaking in.
Suspension and Wheels:
– BC racing coilovers 8k/6k
– Full Lemforder suspension refresh from FCP euro
– Eibach front and rear sway bars
-18×9 OEM M parallel rims with Continental DW tires with 5-7k miles on them.
– Full alcantara seats front and back imported from Europe.
– Full alcantara headliner from an E39 M5
– The only flaw with the whole car – clear coat peel and some dimple dents in the hood
– Has facelift headlights and front bumper
– Hella smoked Celis taillights
AC works great, alot of car for the money. May be interested in parting it out – would need buyers for big ticket items first:
interior, engine, and wheels.
Interior -$1200 – full front and rear seats and 4 door cards
Engine – $3500 – all accessories and bolt ons included – except clutch and flywheel which would go with transmission
Wheels – $1200 – with tires
$6600 for the whole car without the wheels – would need to source your own. $7800 with the wheels
See a better way to drive a modified inline-6? firstname.lastname@example.org