Happy Pi Day to all the true Pi-day adherents, I won’t get started on those wacky Pi-approximatists who celebrate on July 22 (heathens & heretics the lot of them!!), but I will explain what this next car has to do with 3.14. There is an expression about being American as apple pie, so I have to assume that there is an equivalent expression about something being as Japanese as a pie. Probably not apple pie, in fact the pie is probably fish flavored or one of those delicious okonomiyaki pancakes…so this next car is as Japanese as okonomiyaki. Which is essentially pie…a synonym for pi…wait I don’t have to justify myself to you non-pi day plebeians…I’m going to go eat some pi…or…err…pie now. Find this 1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX offered for $8950 in Bend, OR via craigslist. Tip from Rock On!
From the seller:
1995 Mitsubishi FTO
cylinders: 6 cylinders
paint color: grey
title status: clean
I have a 1995 Mitsubishi FTO sports car for sale. It’s a JDM (Japanese Domestic Vehicle) that was imported from Japan last year (August 2020). This model was named 1994 Japanese car of the year. It has a very unique and exciting exhaust noise. It has a 2.0 liter, 200hp V6 Engine with a MIVEC Transmission. This particular model was never imported to USA.
Find below a list of features this car has to offer.
1) 2.0 liter, 200 horsepower/185lb.ft Mivec V6 Engine. Clean engine no LEAKS.
2) Engine sounds very clean and crisp. Can impressively rev up to 8000 rpm without breaking a sweat.
3) Automatic transmission with manual (triptonic shifting)
4) Very cold AC, toasty heater and driver passenger seat comfort adjustment options.
5) HIFLY tires in very good condition and custom 17″ aluminum wheels.
6) New doughnut tire available and tire changing kit
7) 103,000 miles very low mileage for a 25 yrs old vehicle.
8) Very good condition interior and exterior with no signs of Sun damage (garage kept).
9) VIN is DE3A0015161
10) Please search reviews by Raiti’s Rides on YouTube “1994 Mitsubishi FTO”. He did a fantastic review.
11) Enjoy attached pics.
More features will be relayed upon request…
See a better way to drive something JDM? email@example.com