Happy 2nd Birthday: DT’s ABCs
Beer cans, twizzler wrappers and tinsel litter the floor of the Daily Turismo headquarters and bath house. Yesterday was DT’s second birthday and what a party it was — 26 cars featured from A-to-Z, a veritable alphabet of awesome.
The following is the entire list from yesterday’s party in case you missed it.
- A is for Abomination: 2003 Pontiac Aztek
- B is for Boosted: Turbocharged 1966 Volkswagen Typ…
- C is for Corinthian Leather: 1992 Corvette Coupe
- D is for Doric: 1965 Dodge Dart 273 convertible
- E is for Effervescent: 1967 Jaguar XKE
- F is for Full-Monty: 1967 Lancia Fulvia
- G is For Gorgeous: 1974 Alfa Romeo GTV 2000
- H is for Hardy: 1976 AMC Hornet Sportabout
- I is for Illusory: 1990 Isuzu Impulse
- J is for Jaunty: 1970 AMC Javelin SST (Mark Donohu…
- K is for Krap: 1985 Dodge Aries K-Car
- L is for Lump: 1994 Jaguar XJS LS1 V8
- M is for Macho: 1969 Ford Mustang Convertible
- N is for Naughty: 1991 Acura NSX
- O is for Overruled: 1986 Dodge Omni GLH-S
- P is for Poseur: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- Q is for Quintessential: 2001 Audi A4 1.8T quattro…
- R is for Ridonkulous: 1993 Buick Roadmaster Estate…
- S is for Scirocco: 1984 Volkswagen Scirocco
- T for Tea: 1974 Triumph TR6
- U is for Ultimate: 1962 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U404 …
- V is for Voluptuous: 1999 Dodge Viper RT/10
- W is for Wanderlust: 1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL W12…
- X is for Xcrement: 1983 Chevrolet Citation X-11
- Y is for Yieldless: 1987 Yugo GV
- Z is for Zonked: 1981 (John Z.) DeLorean DMC-12
Huge thanks to Kaibeezy for creating the badges, Philol, Hunsbloger and CFlo for contributing and everybody who wrote a comment. It has been another great year and I look forward to many more.
Great list and happy birthday DT!