The Volkswagen Golf MkIV was sold from 1999-2006 around the world, but it wasn’t until the 2004 R32 edition that a true performance version was born. The R32 took most of its components from the 3.2 liter Audi TT, including engine, transmission and suspension, but it maintains the Golf level of useability and has a cool looking front air dam…wait a minute…this R32 has a Jetta front end…what’s going on!??! At least the price is right. Find this 2004 VW R32 offered for $5600 in Los Gatos, CA via craigslist. Tip from FuelTruck.
From the seller:
2004 VW R32
cylinders: 6 cylinders
paint color: black
title status: clean
2004 VW R32
* Black exterior
* Black sport original leather interior, no rips at all
* Miles on body: 234k
* Miles on replacement R32 engine: 67k
* Very strong engine, runs excellent
* Engine chipped thus making it faster
* Custom dual exhaust
* Working Moonroof
* Custom wheels
* Straight body, Slightly lowered looks
* Signal lights, hazardous lights, high beams, low beams, interior lights, horn, power windows, central locking system in perfect working order.
* Heater works excellent Air condition blows cold..
What the car could use:
Incorrect front bumper, from a VW Jetta
Will need front tires soon, rear hatch area head liner needs glueing.
Tags expired November 2018, about $150 are due.
Must drive to appreciate the Handling and performance on the car..!
Serious buyers please…
See a better way to drive an all-wheel-drive Golf? email@example.com