Find this 1959 Austin Healey Sprite with Suzuki G13B Power here on eBay offered for $13,500 with a few minutes to go.
From eBay listing:
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Engine:||1.3L Suzuki Swift G13B 115HP|
the time has come to list my lovely project for sale. I am an owner of a
BMW repair shop (LukeG Workshop) and I just can not find the time to
complete it. I will continue with progress and price will go up
I can be reached at 708-465-9053 with any questions
I am a true professional and everything on this car been done in that manner. No back yard mechanic work here.
SOLID CALIFORNIA CAR WITH ZERO RUST
Suzuki Swift GTI 1989 engine code G13B
– Replaced timing belt, water pump, tensioner/pulley.
– Replaced crankshaft gear for timing belt and woodruf key (common failure)
– Replaced spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor.
– Replaced all gaskets.
– Castrol 5w30 synthetic.
– Engine runs flawlessly as I just adjusted ignition timing and set the throttle position sensor.
– Custom fabricated aluminum coolant pipes.
– All aluminum radiator fitted.
– Spal electric fan.
– New thermostat.
– Suzuki Samurai transmission.
– New u-joint in custom length driveshaft.
– Freshly resurfaced flywheel.
– New clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing
– All tig welded stainless steel from manifold back.
– Vibrante ultra quiet straight through resonator and Vibrant standard resonator. Sounds beautiful.
– V-band flange at rear axle connection.
– All coated hard fuel lines throughout. Has a total of about 12″ of rubber hose.
– Mercedes 190e in line fuel pump.
– BMW E36 fuel filter.
– Custom tig welded sump to stock fuel tank which then was powdercoated black.
– All coated hard lines.
– 4 wheel Suzuki Swift GTI disc brakes.
– Rebuilt and powdercoated calipers.
– New brake pads.
– New rotors.
– Stainless braided brake lines at calipers.
– New fluid fully bled and flushed.
– All interior/dash/folding top trim and hardware powdercoated black.
– Freshly recovered front seats.
– Brand new soft top included.
– All new lights/trim/seals etc.
Comes with both side windows which are also powdercoated black and have
new glass and felt strips. (one needs a new seal, other has a new seal)
– Previous owner did the paint and body work which is near flawless.
– Previous owner fabricated a trunk lid for the car.
– Brand new rims and tires.
– Previous owner modified the dashboard to fit the Suzuki instrument cluster.
What needs to be done…
– Interior needs finishing. It needs door panels and rest of the carpet kit. A new partial carpet kit is included.
– Electric radiator fan needs to be wired up.
– Headlights and tail lights need to be wired up (it is all mocked up, just needs the wires run)
The only thing preventing the car from being driven is the clutch
release arm on the outside of the trans needs to be replaced and I
actually just ordered one.
– Fuel gauge is not functional at this time.
– Speedometer is not functional at this time.
car should have a very strong power to weight ratio similar to modern
performance cars as this engine produces more than double of the factory
engine and also weighs around 200lbs less.