As previously mentioned, DT’s logo guru Kaibeezy is relocating to Neptune for career reasons, and the cost per gram to send stuff into space is astronomical, so he is liquidating his entire fleet via these pages. Up next in the DT exclusive fleet sale is this 1998 BMW E39 540i 6MT with 184K miles offered for $6,000.
– mild shimmy at 50mph – see post from a couple of weeks ago re likely fix
– a few dead pixels in the display
– 2 of the 4 windshield washer squirters stopped squirting
– I can’t figure out how to open the trunk while the key is in the ignition
– just started asking for new brake pads this week 🙁
– srsly, that’s really it
– cared-for daily driver, no squeaks, fast, confidence-inspiring, seriously great car
– new water pump, CVV, tires, plugs
– 600 Watt sub OMG yes
– black black, reasonably clean inside and out, everything works
– sport seats, heated steering wheel, upgrade head/tail lights, nice dark tint
– ice cold AC
As with the roadmaster, but for moving, I would **never** sell
this car (and I would have been fixing up all the little bits mentioned
I really had myself dialed in here with
these two cars – I’m bummed about having to sell them – I’d better come
up with something nice when I get where I’m going.
If you are interested in contacting Kaibeezy about the purchase of this BMW (or the Roadmaster) please send an email to email@example.com with your contact info.