1. Todd Dunning
    September 30, 2014 @ 6:39 pm

I have an old Nardi exactly like that, it was on my '62 mini – dailyturismo.com/2014/08/reader-ride-rally-bred-austin-mini.html – but I replaced it with a Moto Lita.

Your wheel has a removable rubber center section, and some clever dude made your wooden center section with some nice router work and attached it on there somehow, it has to be removable to get the wheel on and off. Cool idea!

2. Euromoto
    September 30, 2014 @ 6:48 pm

Whatever it is, it's butt-ugly (in my opinion, of course).

3. Fleetwood T. Brougham
    September 30, 2014 @ 7:27 pm

I was pretty sure it was a Momo wheel, then I saw this ebay listing It's DEFINITELY a momo wheel.

ebay.com/itm/MOMO-BMW-STEERING-WHEEL-WOOD-VINTAGE-/231343744272?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35dd296510&vxp=mtr

4. Fleetwood T. Brougham
    September 30, 2014 @ 7:29 pm

Here's your wheel…..I thought it looked like a Momo….this confirms it. ebay listing

• Fleetwood T. Brougham
      September 30, 2014 @ 7:31 pm

Sorry for the duplicate—the interface has been acting a bit screwy lately. When I clicked "publish" on the first one, I got a 404 Service Unavailable error. Then when I re-posted, they both popped up. Lately I'm making sure to copy my posts before hitting publish, because many times the page just refreshes and your post goes into the ether.

September 30, 2014 @ 8:36 pm

I made that in 7th grade wood shop class. You should see the killer Van Halen logo I cut out on the bandsaw as well.

• doctordel
      October 1, 2014 @ 6:27 am

Looks about right, yup.

6. Christopher
    November 22, 2017 @ 8:35 am

The most customary of the Land Rover directing game plans is to turn the front wheels utilizing a hand-worked guiding wheel. Obviously, for the various types of vehicles and types of transportation, there are diverse frameworks and courses of action for the entire directing framework. My Wheel Covers

7. hugh crawford
    November 22, 2017 @ 8:35 pm

Hey did Sherman leave the WABAC machine on again?

8. Taha saeed
    May 4, 2019 @ 7:55 am

Trading in even just one or two servings of high-calorie beverages for a glass of water or a cup of green tea is a simple way to promote fat burning Tyre Shop Dubai

9. Sophie Grace
    September 12, 2019 @ 9:14 am

I read the article you shared, it was awesome and left a deep impression on me, thank you for sharing this great article and meaning. Unbelievable, realm of magic has appeared on PC. Coming soon at sims 4 cheats