1. J.R.Hunsberger Photography
    August 4, 2018 @ 1:41 pm

I wonder if the driver's side bucket has the 90-degree swivel that was available on the better equipped Cutlasses of that era. Its a MA car, so an underpowered V8 with a manual in a relatively heavy car would be GREAT in the snow!

I do like this guy's admonishment to the scammers though….

2. Fueltruck
    August 4, 2018 @ 3:32 pm

My first car was a '77 Cutlass Supreme. 350 automatic. Absolutely gutless, but I loved it with all the passion that can only be reserved for a sixteen-year-old's first. I still pine for one thirty years later, but alas, they have all but disappeared from my salty midwest roads. I was delighted to discover, upon reading the owner's manual, that a manual transmission was available as an option. From then on, I harbored fantasies of a swapping in a 5-speed. Never happened, though, but I always wondered…

3. Peter Rabbitt
    August 4, 2018 @ 3:54 pm

Its got NH plates on it but is for sale in MA. I wonder if it has an issue with emissions.

4. mister mark
    August 4, 2018 @ 4:52 pm

My first car was a 78 with the 260 V8, what a terrible engine. Rated at 110HP if I'm not mistaken.
    $6,900, LOL.

August 4, 2018 @ 6:28 pm

This is a pretty sharp looking car. It would be fun to throw a bunch of G body pro touring mods at it.

August 4, 2018 @ 7:26 pm

In Massachusetts a car that is older than a 1984 has to be registered as a "Classic Car." That means there is a limit on how many miles you can drive it a year. People get around it by registering the car in New Hampshire (through a friend or relative) where they don't care.

7. doctordel
    August 5, 2018 @ 6:06 am

ā€œ…another example where rare does. It equal valuable…ā€

No, sir. This is THE example of that fact.

August 12, 2018 @ 10:59 pm

LS swap. 6 speed. Retro fit A/C unit. Good to go. Super sleeper, make people go "What was that?"