This next car comes as a tip from Art C who writes: This seems like quite the deal if it checks out… several thousand below what it would bring on NASIOC or a similar subie page…Great driving car. CLOSE to an STi experience without the boy racer stigma, total sleeper if you take off decals. Find this 2005 Subaru Legacy GT offered for $4800 in RI via craigslist.
From the seller:
2005 Subaru Legacy GT
title status: clean
Up for sale is a 2005 legacy Gt. Car is clean with low miles! 2.5 Turbo, 90k miles, heated seats, great car I’d drive it anywhere! Fun to drive reliable daily driver, with minor tasteful mods.
* Cobb ram air intake
* Cobb lowering springs
* invidia cat back exhaust ( not loud, nice tone, no huge ricer cans)
* STI aluminum pedals with pink inserts
* STI floor mats
* STI “Piston” shift knob
* 17″ OZ Ultraleggera wheels
* professionaly color matched grill
* yellow fogs
* less than 2k on new Falken tires
* less than 2k on new pads and rotors
*Quarter size rust buble on passenger rear quarter
* trans grinds when going into reverse ( if you put it in any other gear before going into reverse it goes right in)
*scuff on front bumper from someone backing into it in parking lot.
* I would recommend getting the timing belt done. Car runs and drives fine I just don’t know if it was done before I got the car, but according to the mileage it should be done soon.
$4800 firm CASH ONLY! If you don’t have cash don’t waste my time,title in hand! Texts preferred
See a better way to drive a Subaru if you don’t have a flat brim hat? firstname.lastname@example.org