Top Ten Signs You Might Spend Too Much Time Reading DT
10. People ask you if you are homeless when you arrive in your car.
9. Stickers don’t make your car go faster but they do cover up the rust and add structural rigidity.
8 Your car has more cylinders than airbags
7 Your wife refuses to ride in your car because she says “I’m not dressed for pushing a car.”
6. You spend more time at Harbor Freight than your place of employment.
5 The slightest hint of rain sends you scrambling for a blue tarp and a roll of duct tape, but you don’t own a convertible.
4. You can identify all of the seven different kinds of automotive fluid by taste.
3. You’ve use the emergency brake for an actual emergency. Twice. Last week.
2. You’ve used google street view to locate the seller of a unique car and see his other rides.
1. You have enough cars parked on the street that you can be located via google street view.