This next car comes from tipper Andy L, who included a fantastic list of the top ten reasons to buy this
car 3-wheeled vehicle. Find this 2009 Wildfire WF650-C 3-Wheeler here on eBay offered for $3,000 buy-it-now located in Dubuque, IA with less then one day to go. Take it away Andy!
1) You want an Elio, but don’t think they will ever be produced and you don’t drive on the interstate.
2) You have never seen the Reliant Robin episode of Top Gear.
3) You are a big, bad biker, but you don’t like rain, wind, bugs or intimidating people.
4) $2.15 per gallon of gas still seems expensive to you.
5) You want to see the jaws-of-life being operated right in front of you.
6) You have a Hayabusa engine laying around and you want to stick it where it doesn’t belong.
7) You have $3000 to spend on an enclosed vehicle with no more than 2500 miles on it.
8) Sicks and stones can break your bones, but words can never hurt you.
9) You think that you could make some money as an Uber driver if you could minimize your operating expenses.
10) You keep getting yelled at when you drive your regular car onto the fairway.
My favorite reason is number 8, what about you? Comments below. Got a hot tip on a 3-wheeler? Send it here: firstname.lastname@example.org