1. kaibeezy
    June 29, 2017 @ 7:06 pm

when you dig into the Consumer Reports stats on Accord versus Camry and it seems to matter – done

June 29, 2017 @ 7:21 pm

Let me go check my garage : (

June 29, 2017 @ 7:29 pm

To me the Prius is the furthest thing away from anything I ever want to own. When I drive one it feels like a joke.

My neighbor wanted to chat me up about his new Prius and I told him straight up I rather go see a proctologist.

June 29, 2017 @ 7:31 pm

Smart Car—— even offers an easy invitation to death if hit………

5. AbnMIke
    June 29, 2017 @ 8:10 pm

I'll rock any car out there. However a sure sign that I've given up is if it's dirty. Dirty car = sweatpants or cargo shorts to dinner at a sit-down restaurant. My cars (two right now, a 1996 Land Rover Discovery and a 2016 Mazda CX-5) are always washed, waxed and the interiors are clean. The day there's an empty drive-through soda cup or envelope from the mail in my floorboards will be the day I'm announcing I need to be taken to pasture and shot.

6. Gianni
    June 29, 2017 @ 8:29 pm

The current Mitsu Mirage.

[image src=" media.caranddriver.com/images/media/331369/mitsu-mite-priced-2014-mitsubishi-mirage-starts-at-13790-rated-up-to-44-mpg-photo-532155-s-450×274.jpg" width="400px"/]

7. BuickFan
    June 30, 2017 @ 4:02 am

A beige Camry that's less than 10 years old.

• Dante
      June 30, 2017 @ 5:21 pm

What's wrong with a Camry? My mother in law has three šŸ˜†

8. Dante
    June 30, 2017 @ 5:26 pm

I say any car with the addition of a bumper sticker stating my kid is on the honor role & yours isn't. Thank god my kids are just average & I don't have to disappoint them by not applying it to my car.

July 3, 2017 @ 6:13 pm

imgur.com/a/oGOOJ Honestly, I know I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for this, but please have some charecter in your car, we don't need another mindless econobox on the road. There are plenty of economic options to look at when buying a car that are still inexpensive, but have charecter, have charm, something of which these cars and ones like it have literally none of.

10. Veronica
    May 17, 2018 @ 10:08 am

This article is worthy of attention.

11. Kelly
    June 6, 2018 @ 11:02 am

It is amazing that people describe these things.