October 24, 2016 @ 11:28 pm

I'm no car expert but that sure looks like a Buick front-end slapped on the front of a nova!

2. Scott
    October 25, 2016 @ 2:05 am

Oh, that nose is…unfortunate. Really pretty nice otherwise though.

3. BuickFan
    October 25, 2016 @ 4:09 am

I own one of these, currently working on swapping a Buick 455 into it to up the fun factor. I like the car because there is a large aftermarket support thanks to the Nova DNA, except Apollo specific parts. Yet it is less common and more unique than the Nova, so to me that makes it more interesting.

• DailyTurismo
      October 25, 2016 @ 6:35 am

Yes — this is exactly what I've been saying for years. Don't get a Fox Mustang, get the Capri or Cougar. You reap the benefit of a uuuuuuuuge VW Beetled sized aftermarket support mechanism, but the exclusivity of a pre-war Bugatti. Win-win.

• Paul Wells
      October 25, 2016 @ 2:46 pm

And you get tie wraps. Lots of them, hanging off the steering wheel, on the gas tank straps( red ones holding 20 feet of wire…just in case). This one has low miles and seems to be in good shape. LS swap and mini tubs anyone?

• sean scott
      October 25, 2016 @ 5:50 pm

Do you have a picture? Would be cool to see your progress.

4. ReggisH
    October 25, 2016 @ 4:46 pm

That is about the cheapest interior treatment I've seen. The door panels look like single formed plastic pieces. The only thing missing is vinyl floor covering. I guess if you end up in a Pulp Fiction gun accident situation, the interior looks like it can be hosed down easily.

• sean scott
      October 25, 2016 @ 6:03 pm

[image src=" pics.imcdb.org/0is534/pulpfictionnova9.4339.jpg" width="400px"/]

I don't need you to tell me how f'ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys S#*T. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen

October 25, 2016 @ 5:55 pm

I don't know if all of the badge engineered versions of the Nova were sold in the US, but in Canada Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac each had there own. I am sure this was an inside joke but the first letters of the names spelled Nova.
    Nova – Chevrolet
    Omega – Oldsmobile
    Ventura – Pontiac
    Apollo – Buick

October 25, 2016 @ 8:07 pm

Wow, $8,600 for a base model 6cyl auto? Needs work, and comes with boxes of extra parts that are anybody's guess as to what they go to and it is already scratched and dinged on the repaint. I wonder where the seller dreamed up this price?