1. Paul Wells
    October 24, 2017 @ 2:50 am

1) Correct number of pedals 2) Shiny steering wheel 3) Armour All applied to dash= count me in!

October 24, 2017 @ 3:28 am

The ad was written so well, made me chuckle.

3. BuickFan
    October 24, 2017 @ 1:09 pm

This gives me an idea for a new DT business venture: "Hire DT to write your 'for sale' ad!"

The average Joe or Jane who's not so slick with their words could pay a small fee and have a DT Contributor write the ad for them.

It's Win-Win, DT makes millions* and we all get more entertaining ads to enjoy.

*Currency purposely not specified

4. JGrant750
    October 24, 2017 @ 8:49 pm

Ah yes, the Grant GT steering wheel. So 80's/90's it comes with a bottle of Drakkar Noir.

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2017 @ 3:47 am

Haha! I soooo agree. Cheap and cheesy. I shamefully work at a shop that resto-mods cars and their go-to steering wheels are these tacky and dated Grant GTs (if not something worse). They're plain awful. Makes me ill just thinking about it.

Vince, can we have a Thursday Twister where we can all just post our most-hated aftermarket vehicle parts/accessories? Though there are countless (most are sitting on shelves at Pep Boys), I'd have to go with billet steering wheels, especially ones with designs instead of spokes. Billet wheels are a close second.

• JGrant750
      October 25, 2017 @ 6:08 pm

Indeed! I gotta go with the fake fender vent stick-ons. Whoever added them to the Maserati Quattroporte (that looks good) must be hating life when he sees these gems on every other banged up Eclipse or early 2000 Chevy Malibu-ish turd on the road. 😀

[image src=" weike1000.net/wp-content/uploads/Informal-Autozone-Window-Vents.jpg" width="500px"/]

• Matt Cramer
      October 25, 2017 @ 8:24 pm

I like to joke that people who put those on their cars have Buick envy. My Buick doesn't have ventports, however…