September 30, 2015 @ 4:39 am

It would be awesome if this belonged to the same fire department as the Bonsai Sized 1991 Subaru Firetruck featured a couple of weeks ago.

2. JimmyinTEXAS
    September 30, 2015 @ 5:13 pm

There was an accident inside…. I hope it wasn't anything to messy…

3. Woodie Man
    September 30, 2015 @ 8:18 pm

Super cool. Assuming its all original then thats a plus!. Since its in Cali I assume the seller has done battle with CHP and the "Out of Service" card is sufficient to keep the more anal of the Chippies off your backside šŸ™‚

I guess its worth what someone would pay though I have to say I never much liked the design of the early seventies Mopars ; reminds me of my Dad's 1970 Chrysler Newport stripper, while different , just about the same.

4. Whippeteer
    September 30, 2015 @ 8:41 pm

There's nothing like putting one of these sideways on an icy two lane back road with oncoming traffic. The length of the car was nearly the width of the road!

5. Ethan Ryan
    July 17, 2017 @ 11:56 am

There are a number of hidden benefits to installing an DVR camera in your car or truck. Whether you drive a vehicle for work or travel, own a transport truck, or want to record interesting things happening on the road, Car Dash Camera Reviews

• FTB
      July 17, 2017 @ 2:33 pm

I think it's official that DT has arrived. When the @#$@#$@#$ bot spammers find your blog, you must be a big deal.

• Gianni
      July 17, 2017 @ 4:42 pm

Funny how the bots comment on really old posts and aren't smart enough to comment on recent posts. I'm seriously questioning Hawkings theory that AI is going to lead to the extinction of human life.

6. Shawn
    January 19, 2018 @ 10:05 am

Guarantee that the sound framework in your car has adequate energy to control your subwoofer. Mihai

7. Matias
    January 20, 2018 @ 11:29 pm

Great post yet I was thinking about whether you could compose a litte more on this subject? I"d be exceptionally grateful in the event that you could expound a tad bit further. Value it! evernote.com/shard/s349/sh/36c6d268-d6b9-4a4b-b8c9-9d5581a02b3c/42b42736e572f7214b65f392918626c5

8. Peter
    April 13, 2019 @ 11:08 am

Additionally, they utilize a method called "cyclic chronicle", implying that once your memory card is full,dash cam reviews they will naturally overwrite the most established film, so its absolutely impossible you can ever come up short on "plate space".

9. Sjaden
    April 13, 2019 @ 4:35 pm

Something new in the trade-in vehicle office every day. The trade-in vehicle advertise is continually evolving. It implies that there are constantly unique cars to discover and browse. used vehicles for sale

10. abarie
    September 18, 2019 @ 5:46 pm

As per the National Volunteer Fire Board ( nfvc.org) in the US there are a little more than 30,000 fire departments.×Øכז×Ŗ גילוי אש