1. JGrant750
    May 29, 2020 @ 4:06 pm

Buick tech owned is a good thing, but if you've spent an alleged $7,000 in paint and body + additional parts, etc, one would think the pictures in the ad would be higher quality….

2. MB
    May 29, 2020 @ 4:51 pm

It amazes me how differently people see the same car. This car was obviously special to this owner and he poured an incredible amount of money into it. I find the side profile of this car to be almost painful to look at. And he probably hates the cars I find beautiful. Hopefully he had a buddy that did the $7k paint job for the cost of materials. Bummer to take a big loss on a passion project.

3. Rigid
    May 29, 2020 @ 5:21 pm

This is one of those odd cars that you have to drive to really get it. They go pretty well and ride great. If you and 1 other person were to go on a long road trip this would be an excellent companion. Not the best in the turns, but fun enough and it will absolutely devour miles. If this came with rear wheel drive and a stick it would be better, but as is they are really great cars for what they are.

May 29, 2020 @ 6:17 pm

GM did build a show car/ protoype/ one-off version with contemporary Corvette parts to make a rear-wheel driver version. I think it had an aggressive appearance as well. Should have been the plan all along. Decent looking Buick, I always thought.

• doctordel
      May 30, 2020 @ 1:46 pm

Likely killed immediately upon completion to ensure compliance with GM’s absurd evergreen “Protect the Vette” policy.

5. JimmyinTEXAS
    May 29, 2020 @ 6:58 pm

11K invested and no mention of what is needed to complete the project. I guess he thinks everyone can read his mind.

• doctordel
      May 30, 2020 @ 1:44 pm

I was thinking the same…all that money and the new owner STILL isn’t done? Oof.

6. hugh crawford
    May 30, 2020 @ 12:59 am

A 150% scale model of a Mazda Cosmo.

• doctordel
      May 30, 2020 @ 1:43 pm

Probably the nicest thing said about the Reatta ever.

7. doctordel
    May 30, 2020 @ 1:51 pm

AND…seller listed it on Hemmings, for Pete sake, and they added zero pics of the interior, none of the underside…we don’t even know for sure that it runs. I’m with Texas Jim: the ambiguity of what’s needed to complete this unfinished project is cause for pause.

8. JimmyinTEXAS
    May 30, 2020 @ 9:57 pm

I hope the Daily Turismo staff can block spammer william.

• DailyTurismo
      May 31, 2020 @ 5:55 am

Yeah…sorry, the spammers have gotten outta control on blogger platform. I have to go in and manually NUKE the spam posts on a daily basis and reporting it to SQUAT. GOnna transfer the entire site from blogger to wordpress sometime this summer. Arrggg.

9. Big Len
    May 31, 2020 @ 2:13 am

Agree with others. This was a nicely styled car.