1. JGrant750
    February 3, 2017 @ 11:34 pm

Hell, some diesel trucks would be jealous of that mileage. Wonder what the Carfax says? Yikes!

"I'm just shocked that anybody had the cash to put almost 400,000 miles on one of these"… Aint that the truth!

• Gianni
      February 4, 2017 @ 12:31 am

You can view the Car Fox for free off the Auto Trader ad.

German delivery, 2 owners, 3 reported accidents

• Hunsbloger
      February 4, 2017 @ 1:14 am

Looking at the carfax, I'm surprised this thing was ever down for more than an afternoon. The car has been knocking down some serious mileage every year. I've had jobs where I've driven 50+K/year and trust me, you're doing some serious time in the saddle. In the late '80s I had a Maxima SE 5 spd and commuted a little over 100 miles each way to the job site. Picking the right roads and willing to go over 100mph made it a lot easier.
      Picking this Merc with this engine..gotta figure its seen some good high speed runs. Someone should check it to make sure it doesn't have a moonshine tank!

• JGrant750
      February 4, 2017 @ 7:59 pm

Sweet. Missed the link.

I'm no Stephen Hawking, but lets say 345,000 miles divided by an average of 16 mpg = 21,562 gallons used. 21,562 x $2.50 a gallon average = $53,900 spent in fuel alone. That's cra cra.

• Al
      February 6, 2017 @ 9:46 pm

That's what I was thinking, Holy Hell that's a lot of miles on such a thirsty beast.

• Hunsbloger
      February 7, 2017 @ 12:38 am

Those mpg's fall off at amazing rate as one increases beyond posted legal speeds. I suspect the owners cost of fuel was substantially higher than that example shows, given that fuel prices didn't start coming down until late 2014.

February 4, 2017 @ 5:13 am

what do they say, rode hard put away wet?
    [image src=" afeatheradrift.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/fleshwound.jpg" width="400px"/]

• Paul Wells
      February 4, 2017 @ 3:24 pm

This car evokes the same sentiment as the killer rabbit did "Run away, run away!"

3. Woodie Man
    February 4, 2017 @ 4:40 pm

thats some squif-squiddling if you ask me

4. Paul Wells
    February 5, 2017 @ 12:22 am

Introducing the new Dyson wallet-vacuum…