1. Hunsbloger
    February 23, 2018 @ 3:32 pm

In an effort to help you get the most accomplished in the shortest time.
    1) The vickup as will yield great benefits in the hauling of stuff department and allow the Crusher some well deserved down time.
    2) The Cobra-Swap as it will have a thread that can be shared and appreciated with the widest audience possible and yield an ultimate daily hoonmobile.

• Woodie Man
      February 26, 2018 @ 4:18 am

Hunsbloger……..how is the Hunsvagon? Ive been beyond buried but one of these days…..I apologize for my temporal spinelessness!

As for the Viccup…..thats practically a death penalty offense to bastardize the Ford piccup!

• CFlo
      February 26, 2018 @ 6:52 pm

Don't worry Woodie – that old F250 had been sitting around for years without a drivetrain, no love, no attention, and no other buyers. Looking at it that way, we saved it from the crusher.

• Woodie Man
      February 27, 2018 @ 9:16 pm

CFlo- I should know better that you guys wouldn't take a perfectly good pickmeup and bastardize it..unless circumstances warranted same. mea culpa

February 23, 2018 @ 6:40 pm

I'm probably in the minority on your site, but I prefer anything with a big American V8 in it. My vote goes to the Buick Roadmonster wagon!

3. cc-rider
    February 23, 2018 @ 7:22 pm

Some more info on Turbeige would be nice

4. Rigid
    February 23, 2018 @ 8:07 pm

I think the correct answer here is yes. All of them need to be shared with all of us and the world. If I had to pick a few I would say the green Volvo, the Land Cruiser, and TR.

5. Maximus
    February 24, 2018 @ 2:06 am

I wouldn't be disappointed to hear about any of them, but as a fellow owner of a third generation family car I have to vote for the TR7

6. Dante
    February 24, 2018 @ 6:04 pm

Viccup, Crusher & TR7 peak my interest.

7. Pcar928gt
    February 24, 2018 @ 8:31 pm

All interesting, however I will narrow down to 3, viccup, the 84 volvo wagon/mustang motor and the TR7. Look forward to reading about all of them eventually. Don't let your loyal readers down !

8. Paul Wells
    February 25, 2018 @ 1:19 pm

I agree with Pcar928gt Viccup, Volvo wagon/Mustang motor and the TR7.

9. Scott
    February 25, 2018 @ 3:14 pm

The Volvo's. The TR7 sounds like a lot of fun to read about as well.

10. Jerry
    February 25, 2018 @ 9:39 pm

Another vote for vickup, Volvo wagon/Mustang motor and the TR7 pls

11. sfs24
    February 25, 2018 @ 10:12 pm

My first car was an '84 244 with the Diesel engine. I always thought it was an Audi, but I stand corrected. Yes it was slow. Excited to see what happens.

• CFlo
      February 26, 2018 @ 6:51 pm

It has the VW/Audi corporate logos cast into it so you weren't wrong!

12. CFlo
    February 26, 2018 @ 6:49 pm

Great to see all the feedback and comments – keep it coming guys.
    It's not too late to vote for your favorites!

Here's the tally so far…

Roadmonster: 1
    TurBeige: 2
    Schmetterling: 0
    General Greenitude: 2
    Bavarian Brougham: 0
    Viccup: 5 (and 1 against)
    Miss Miagi: 0
    Crusher: 2
    Wedge Triumphant: 6
    ISHNBB: 6
    Turbohawk: 0
    Mini Enduro: 0
    Motocompo: 0
    Beetle: 0

Surprisingly the TR7 and Volvo 245 w/ Mustang engine swap are tied for the lead, with the Viccup as a close 2nd. So you guys want to hear most about the crazy projects that are still in progress and/or the ones with the most interesting back stories. It also appears that small sporty cars without major mods (2002, Miata, Beetle) and motorcycles are not as exciting in this context. Good to learn!

February 26, 2018 @ 9:26 pm

own a tr8 and an 1800e— so voting for the TR7 especially given family history.

February 27, 2018 @ 10:02 pm

Volvo sounds Gnarly. +1 and more for that project.

Enjoyed seeing all of the other ones as well.

15. -T.
    December 27, 2018 @ 4:38 pm

I'm always up for hearing anything about a Volvo, and a V8 build even moreso. And it might be interesting to hear about your Viccup project – I watched that HRG episode as well, and I'd love to hear about how this body swap goes in real life. Keep up the good work!