December 29, 2017 @ 12:27 am

Always thought the wagon was better looking than the sedan, it's a good looking euro wagon. It could easily go another 50k miles, buy it for $3k drive it until it needs something major than sell it for $1500.

2. RyanM
    December 29, 2017 @ 4:01 am

I'm a broken record with these things but non-new englanders take note: our definition of "super clean" is veeeerrrrry different from most of the rest of the country's.

Case in point: the rust holes on both sides of the car just fore of the rear wheel wells where they meet the door and rockers. This is known as the dogleg and all of these 9-5s rust there at the bottom in states where road salt is used heavily. I've seen worse… but this isn't going to get any better on its own.

This would fail Maine state inspection for sure, and is a good indicator of what lies beneath.
    For $3k, caveat emptor.

3. BuickFan
    December 29, 2017 @ 4:20 am

Good point RyanM, as a non-salt state resident I missed that in my quick scan of the pictures. Thanks for the translation of "super clean"!

4. Bottom
    December 29, 2017 @ 8:51 pm

Love the BBS Bugatti style wheels

5. Maximus
    December 30, 2017 @ 2:08 am

As a resident of a heavily salted state that does not perform inspections or emissions tests I say run'er hard til the wheels fall off!

6. doctordel
    January 1, 2018 @ 6:35 am

Consider me adequately narcotized indeed. For reasons that remain murky and incompletely understood, these damn Trolls eminate a siren’s song so subversive as to drive this man mildly mad. I swear one day I will have no resistance left in me and I’ll punch the Buy It Now ticket on one after a second snifter of Clyde May at 1:30 in the morning has gotten my gumption up to where I don’t WANT a Saab…I by God NEED a Saab.

Today is not that day. But still.