1. Matt Cramer
    April 28, 2016 @ 1:42 pm

"…and the BK drive-thru will require you to set the parking brake."

On the other hand, you can go through the left side drive through at Checker's and completely confuse everyone.

RHD convertibles have an extra benefit. You can put the top down and have your passenger put their hands in the air for about two minutes on the freeway, and completely freak out everyone behind you.

April 29, 2016 @ 12:26 pm

I know from my mini (morris not bmw) that yes the drive through was the hardest part about rhd. But in that car and probably this too, as long as you pulled in close and unbuckled your seat belt you can just reach across. Or ya know you could go inside..

Oh as for the car, probably a fun little car. Might be nice and reliable, or it could be 25 years old with hard to find parts, obsolete computers and miles of brittle vacuum lines. I dont know daihatsu well enough to know which camp this falls into.

April 29, 2016 @ 12:26 pm

4. hugh crawford
    May 2, 2016 @ 2:09 am

Step one: get a RHD car.
    Step two: get a really big dog.
    Step three: cruise around with the dog in the left seat

• hugh crawford
      May 2, 2016 @ 2:16 am

Or just drive around with a goat in the car, police dogs go totally berserk, and I mean totally apeshit bonkers officer has to stop the car berserk.

May 2, 2016 @ 9:08 am

When it comes to scouting for a car, potential buyers are always looking out for various factors and one of the main one is fuel-efficiency. Even though there will be issues arising in the future in regards to the unavailability of the spare parts to service this new ban-lifted release from the far east, I bet consumers will still grab the good deal.