1. spicciani2
    September 26, 2019 @ 2:54 pm

I dont care if it drives or not that clean interior 300 twin turbo is worth money.

2. Patrick
    September 26, 2019 @ 3:00 pm

Honestly, I'd have to have both. For a total investment after having them hauled to me and the cost of doing the fixes, of maybe $12,500, this would make for a cool, inexpensive "starter collection" for someone, or a nice pair of cool drivers where the collectability doesn't really matter, but the fun does.

September 26, 2019 @ 5:44 pm

Dream on the Twin realistically has a toasted motor – add 6K IF you can turn your own wrenches ..
    autoweek.com/article/car-life/25-years-later-nissan-300zx-twin-turbo-still-worthy-dreaming

4. JB1025
    September 26, 2019 @ 5:45 pm

Love the 300zx had a 90 nonturbo as my DL would not survive the twin spool but that could be a big problem if the turbo's are cooked or has other internal damage there are many upgrades out there far better then the stock set up but it is costly.

5. JGrant750
    September 26, 2019 @ 6:11 pm

As a former owner of a '91 300ZX TT, my knee-jerk reaction is that one for sure, but he said the car is smoking…. from under the hood I am assuming based on description. Or from the exhaust? If it's from under the hood then he should be able to see where it's coming from, but if it's from the exhaust, run the other direction. Rings? Turbos? In any case, lots of $$$.

The mileage isn't an issue as I had close to 100k on my '91 when I sold it and it was still running like a champ, but who knows the history of this one. These cars are durable, but need diligent (synthetic) oil changes.

September 26, 2019 @ 7:20 pm

300ZX and an LSx conversion kit. The Jeep is very sweet looking though. Nice finds.

7. BarbPaddles