1. Gianni
    April 24, 2017 @ 5:14 pm

Paint was applied the old skool way: No mask or equipment and a box fan in the window of the garage paint booth.

[image src=" i.ebayimg.com/images/g/q6oAAOSwN6JY-nXF/s-l1600.jpg" width="400px"/]

• Hunsbloger
      April 24, 2017 @ 6:53 pm

At least he covered SOME of his shelves with plastic drape to keep them from getting misted.
      Not sure how many noticed the reference to the old school method of achieving body shapes and contours with bondo. You can pretty much count on everything below the trunk lid and all of the front end to rely on gallons of bondo. Bondo, was basically the customizer's modeling clay. Shape it with your favorite abraisive, fine sand it, prime it, paint it.

• Bobinott
      April 25, 2017 @ 5:09 pm

Oh my gosh, that photo brings back painful memories. I once helped a buddy to paint a Chevron Formula B car. We were using a two-part paint, in an unventilated garage, with what were basically dust masks. When we came out, we both lost our cookies on the front lawn. I can still remember the headache. I imagine you could still find signs of the brain damage if you cut me in half.

April 25, 2017 @ 1:46 am

Kinda reminds me of a Buick Skylark 61-62 from the rear…I wonder how many ex bodyman choked more then once on bondo-dust….

3. BuickFan
    April 26, 2017 @ 6:43 am

I normally love the 1963 Falcon, but this isn't normal…

4. Paint Booth
    January 11, 2020 @ 12:05 pm

I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article. Thank you for sharing such a great blog with us.