1. Zach
    June 7, 2018 @ 7:34 pm

I don't know why, but I have always loved me an FB and FD RX7. FC can, well, go FC itself. The styling just doesn't do it.

Relatedly but separately, I've been wondering about inflicting an own-goal and swapping the 1.9 WBX from my west for a twin-turbo FD engine. I assume cooling would be inadequate and obvs the VW transaxle would not stand for such revving… but it sounds fun, at least.

June 7, 2018 @ 11:34 pm

Seller has not had the car long enough to recognize tenths on the five-digit odo.

June 8, 2018 @ 12:45 am

This one just popped up in my area for $1,500 seems OK

RX7

4. Carter
    June 11, 2018 @ 12:26 pm

Always loved these. But is it a turned over 9800 or 98000? Would be weird to have a tenths in the overall mileage, but also weird to have the last digit white if its not tenths. Also, how does one gauge do both RPM and volts? Seems like a neat trick if it can.

5. Tanj!
    June 11, 2018 @ 3:35 pm

This guy obviously didn't try real hard to find a shop that knows rotaries. One of the best known rotary shops in the states (Rotary Performance) is in Garland, a major suburb of Dallas. A simple google search would have brought it up. Also if you're interested in the car getting a pre-purchase inspection there would be a wise move. I can assure you they can diagnose the problem.

6. Lewis
    November 14, 2019 @ 5:54 pm

Children love magic and even better, they love to make magic! By telling a child that you are going to give them the gift of using magic you are making their imaginations explode with intensity and ability.magic kingdom

7. Lewis