1. Fueltruck
    March 16, 2020 @ 12:36 pm

Thanks Vince, so far so good for the fuel situation; prices are down, and the trucking industry is still rolling along for now, so I'm still busy. I serve mostly truckstops, so I'm more worried about those places serving as hubs for various Typhoid Marys dragging viral junk in from all over the country, but they are a necessary evil if we, as a nation, expect to find food and goods in our stores. Best any of us can do is follow the practices laid out for us by the various health officials, and use common sense. I hope everyone takes care, and we can all pull together to get through the current crisis.

• Unknown
      March 16, 2020 @ 3:25 pm

Hi Fueltruck, I hope that you saw the 60-minutes on driverless trucks driving around in Texas. You better secure your retirement, your professional time is limited. 🙁 FYI, I was always on the driver's side until recently, when they started hogging and clogging up the roads and made driving no fun near metro areas.

2. doctordel
    March 18, 2020 @ 3:27 am

Thanks for your wishes and humorous respite. The emergency room has been expectedly chock full of pandemonium. from what I understand, grocery stores are an order of magnitude worse, though. I wouldn’t know… I haven’t had a chance to get there yet. Donning and doffing were two words I never thought I would say more than maybe seven times in my life, aside from how they relate to surgical gloves. we will get through this, thankfully almost all of us will get through it alive. In the meantime, please adhere to the best advice of our professionals, wash your hands and keep your distance. these recommendations have been made for good reason and are not designed to in any way, shape or form misdirect anyone. As for me, I will continue tending to the worried well and sick alike. Oh, I will also be preparing myself for the coming corona birth boom starting in nine months.

Please stay safe and positive. And don’t be tempted to buy all the toilet paper. It doesn’t really matter and you won’t need it…

• CMiller
      March 20, 2020 @ 2:31 pm

Thank you for being on the front lines of this plague Doc! You are a real deal hero brother. I was in the ER Tuesday for flu like symptoms compounded with gastritis. I've ended up in the ER a number of times over the last few years due to various issues and I've never seen it that busy (Lewisville,TX). I tested negative for flu and strep, they didn't have a Covid test but my lungs weren't locking up on me so they sent me home for 2 week self quarantine. Thankfully I'm on the mend but talk about a terrifying experience.

3. Woodie Man
    March 18, 2020 @ 5:23 pm

You guys are THE BEST.The humor along is worth the price of entry! Many thanks! And I'm sick gdamnit! Not the KungFlu but I feel like a Trabant thats just been rolled……and yes DoctorDel take care of yourself and your peeps..having had mucho experience with Naval Med over the last 40 years I can say without reservation no one has done more for the rest of us. If I wasnt a Satanist I'd say Dog bless you. We're here and we aint going anywhere!

• doctordel
      March 20, 2020 @ 4:59 am

Gracias, Woodie. And Godspeed.