1. BuickFan
    October 24, 2017 @ 1:12 pm

At this price I was expecting a salvage title, but it says it's clean. Do these really go for less than $10k?! I don't know what the maintenance is like but it seems like a bargain if it doesn't blow up on you.

• FTB
      October 24, 2017 @ 3:03 pm

You still have to look at it unfortunately. I'm not a huge Bangle-basher—time has proven that he was groundbreaking in some of his signature design elements, but the e60 was just completely overwrought with unnecessarily poor styling. This car sent a lot of lifetime BMW addicts looking elsewhere, with many of them never to come back—I'm one of them.

• BuickFan
      October 24, 2017 @ 3:33 pm

Good point, nobody ever walked away and looked back over their shoulder longingly at an E60.

• Arlow
      October 24, 2017 @ 7:15 pm

True, but you don't see the Banglization from the driver's seat as you grab third at 95.

October 24, 2017 @ 4:38 pm

Newer BMWs just seem to be slightly too big and heavy for my taste
    550aye aye aye
    [image src=" images.craigslist.org/00a0a_6sKg3kzp5Kz_600x450.jpg" width="400px"/]

3. Nick Fee
    October 24, 2017 @ 6:50 pm

Wow! V8, stick, brown leather. This checks a lot of good boxes for less than $10k. I might have to consider one of these when my current lease is up.

4. JGrant750
    October 24, 2017 @ 8:46 pm

Really dig this generation 5-series. Had an '08 550i with the M Sport package and wheels. Bought a CPO car with 28k and ran it up to 80k over a four year period. Short of one battery and a water pump, didn't have lick of shit out of it. It was deceivingly fast and a pleasure to drive. Before I got my current car, I looked for a low miles 2008 to 2010 model, but at the time, I couldn't find one to my liking. :

5. london
    May 10, 2018 @ 3:22 pm

Thanks a lot for posting this