1. Ben T. Spanner
    September 14, 2018 @ 3:04 pm

Race car? Zoom Zoom. Iwon't comment on the car, because I'm trying to be nice today. Just click on the "Medford" and you will bring up a list of nearby locations.

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2018 @ 7:13 pm

You can also zoom out on the map on the ad to show it is Oregon.

2. jeffzekas
    September 14, 2018 @ 4:18 pm

A sad little car in a sad little town.

September 14, 2018 @ 4:46 pm

Judging by the marks on the driveway the car does nice burn outs. An added bonus is that the hood is already cut out for your future supercharger or tunnel ram set up.

• Hunsbloger
      September 14, 2018 @ 11:35 pm

Isn't the track width on the 'burn outs' a little wider than the Monza? Jus' askin'.

4. JGrant750
    September 14, 2018 @ 5:10 pm

If this interior is "in really good shape" I doubt I want to see bad shape…

5. Ev MacK
    September 14, 2018 @ 11:30 pm

Yes! You guys can hate on this all you want but let's compare it to anything else the Big Three were selling at the time. IMHO they looked good new and have aged well. Medford may not be the greatest place on the planet but taken as part of the Rogue Valley it's a rather nice place to be.

September 15, 2018 @ 1:19 am

I came here to say this
    [image src=" scharch.org/Cars/Monza_Racecars/Monza-DeKon_1003/Monza-DeKon1003_1976-05-02_Keyser_LSeca-04.jpg" width="400px"/]

• hugh crawford
      September 15, 2018 @ 4:19 am

I know that car.

scharch.org/Cars/Monza_Racecars/Cars_MonzaDeKon1003.htm

7. Mega Vonza
    September 15, 2018 @ 4:36 am

The red car above has a good price, but for not too much more (and way fewer headaches), you'd be smart to drive 30 miles west and get this one instead:

Holy Geez I want this badass Monza!

• Paul Wells
      September 15, 2018 @ 1:37 pm

Wow thats a nice car for $6000. I always wanted one of those when I was younger. I recall that you had to lift the engine to change one of the spark plugs but platinum plugs would minimize that problem.

• hugh crawford
      September 15, 2018 @ 11:48 pm

The monza was intended to be powered by the GM rotary engine, and the engine compartment was I little tight for the engines it eventually received.