November 26, 2018 @ 3:27 pm

Wow, car averaged less than 200 miles a year over its life. My B.S. meter is going into the red!

November 26, 2018 @ 4:01 pm

The ALL CAPS doesn't concern me near as much as all of the air freshener devices shown in the pictures.

• Anonymous
      November 26, 2018 @ 10:20 pm

I especially like the "dangly air freshners dont got enough stink to them, need something bigger" can on the passenger floor.

November 26, 2018 @ 4:55 pm

8 track for the win! If I could only figure out where I put that John Denver cartridge.

4. Bobinott
    November 26, 2018 @ 5:30 pm

Well, if you always wanted one, this looks like to one to have! However, I did not always want one…..

5. So many cars, so little time
    November 26, 2018 @ 5:45 pm

Wow! My old '82 ZX in the same shade of brown reincarnated apparently rust-free.

6. stan beyerman
    November 26, 2018 @ 6:28 pm

Does it come with a registration signed by Doc Brown and Marty McFly?

-Stan (who is having a hard time believing this car could have made it to 2018 without a flux capacitor…)

November 26, 2018 @ 6:47 pm

Only 6700 miles and the dash is trashed. Paint looks buffed to hell and back. Zero shots of the engine. Lots of wear on the center arm rest. The more I look at this the less I like it.

• Bobinott
      November 26, 2018 @ 7:08 pm

I had not noticed the dash. Good catch. Not sure what clues you are seeing in the paint. Please share your knowledge. Thanks.

• Anonymous
      November 26, 2018 @ 8:48 pm

It would be a mistake to assume I possess knowledge. Lots of deep swirl marks on the paint in some of the photos I associate with heavy buffing. More worrisome is the worn center arm rest, where did all the action come from if the car was barely driven?

• doctordel
      November 29, 2018 @ 11:57 am

Wacka-chicka Wacka-chika

November 26, 2018 @ 6:53 pm

My best BaT reader impression – Does it have the original air in the tires? No!

9. hugh crawford
    November 26, 2018 @ 10:07 pm

I'm pretty sure that a 1980 datsun did not have clearcoat paint and this sure looks like clearcoat. It's a very nice looking car, partially restored even, but it's not original.

Anyway a 240Z – 280Z is original , a ZX is just a copy.

November 27, 2018 @ 2:21 am

Come on, it looks great for 1,000,006,758 miles.

February 2, 2019 @ 1:16 pm

Looks like someone is trying to now flip for 23k by making such original improvements such as adding on a dash cover: miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/d/pompano-beach-1980-datsun-280zx/6804462628.html