1. Paul Wells
    October 9, 2017 @ 3:29 pm

Nice conversion, great shape. But I wonder how much power the stock Porsche manual trans will take before it grenades and starts guzzling your wallet?

2. Matt Cramer
    October 9, 2017 @ 4:04 pm

I've seen a lot of Porsche fans debate about what the best fix for the IMS bearing issue is. This should settle the question for good.

3. DonS
    October 9, 2017 @ 4:45 pm

Almost 500HP in a car under 3000lbs should be wild! I like it!

October 9, 2017 @ 11:07 pm

As outlandish as it is, it is also pretty freaking cool. How much more does the American lump weigh compared to the stock engine? Physics being what they are and all.

• doctordel
      October 10, 2017 @ 4:20 am

Polar moment dominates handling approaching and matriculating turns, so the added weight might not make that big a difference for track days. I'm also always surprised by the purported weight differences of these swaps as they are always less than I expect.

• DailyTurismo
      October 10, 2017 @ 5:15 am

The thing I've always said is that a properly designed 5.7 liter engine just has bigger holes than a 3.2 liter engine. How much does air weigh, anyway? 🙂

• StingrayV12
      October 10, 2017 @ 6:07 pm

From what I have read- there might be less than 30 lbs between the two- the LS3 (aluminum heads & block) weighs in around 418 shipping weight (dry)- So I really don't think you can call it an "American Lump!"

5. jeffzekas
    October 10, 2017 @ 6:20 am

Kinda expensive for a car with water spots on the seats, dings in the paint, and the original tranny (which will probably fail, should the new owner use all the power)

6. FLIP DIVING
    October 11, 2017 @ 10:42 am

Beautiful and energetic delivery. Strong engine, I love this car.
    nodejs

7. Dave
    October 11, 2017 @ 3:05 pm

Welding on the green intake pipe??

8. madin
    June 29, 2018 @ 3:58 am

Benvenuto a orologi replica di vendita here. orologi replica in vendita, Audemars Piguet, Hublot, Panerai e molti altri orologi fatti a mano con movimenti di cloni.
    i migliori orologi rolex