July 18, 2019 @ 10:33 pm

This is a scam. I actually worked building a few of these at a place in Santa Barbara called Prototype Source. We built some cool Vehicles there. Hot Wheels Twin Mil, The new Beettle, Audi TT, Hershey kissmobile, bunch os fun stuff. In fact the picture look like it might be SB, Riviera in the backdrop.
    I believe the budget on the Weiner was around $350,000 maybe more???
    Also, the above is listed as a 77. The chassis is probably more like a 2000-2004ish?
    It is funny that this ad popped up – the car blogs have been reporting that you can Airbnb the Weiner for $136 a night.

• Fleetwood T. Brougham
      July 18, 2019 @ 11:15 pm

Yeah, it's pretty clear its a scam. 77 would have sealed beam headlights and the dearth of info in the ad is deafening. I'd like to hear more about the Prototype Source gig though!

• JGrant750
      July 18, 2019 @ 11:23 pm

Makes sense it's a scam. I can hear the call now…

"I'm sorry sir, the wiener-mobile has been sold, BUT we do have a tie fighter rolling chassis available…"

[image src=" pics.me.me/star-wars-tie-fighter-rolling-chassis-needs-cab-and-new-60727585.png" width="400px"/]

July 18, 2019 @ 11:14 pm

This guy should keep his wiener zipped up, it really gets around.
    barnfinds.com/prank-frank-1977-oscar-mayer-wienermobile/

3. JGrant750
    July 18, 2019 @ 11:17 pm

The only car ad around that has "wiener" and "ball" in it. 😀
    (sorry)

• Fleetwood T. Brougham
      July 18, 2019 @ 11:23 pm

Uh-oh…Stan ain't gonna like this…..

4. Zach
    July 18, 2019 @ 11:41 pm

First that and now this?

boingboing.net/2019/07/18/spend-a-bunderful-night-in.html

• JGrant750
      July 19, 2019 @ 11:27 pm

Interesting! Kind of like an Air bun & bun. cough!

5. Bikerjosh
    July 19, 2019 @ 2:21 pm

Enter the over used version of " If the wiener is a rockin' don't come knockin"
    Sorry it is Friday afterall

6. hugh crawford
    July 19, 2019 @ 8:05 pm

Yeah I figured out it was scam or more likely a practical joke. I’d hate to have the contact number in the ad.

That said, it’s crying out for a set of these
    amazon.com/Monster-Truck-Nuts-Inches-Flesh/dp/B002VT8UKA

Or maybe the low ball offer means something else.