1. Gianni
    February 8, 2015 @ 8:09 pm

Sad that these were so worthless at one point, that stuff like this happened to them.

Tail lights look familiar?

2. scot
    February 8, 2015 @ 9:39 pm

~ Looks like it may be a Ford 302, but why '4.9 L'? = 302 CI (4,942 cc) I guess.

February 8, 2015 @ 9:48 pm

Anyone else catch the trip meter reads 666??!! Not a good omen to me

4. Scot
    February 9, 2015 @ 4:04 am

Notice that the hood wouldn't fit with that motor unless you want to put on a lovely scoop.

Scot in San Jose

5. AW
    February 9, 2015 @ 5:04 am

I spent some time trying to work out why it looked so wrong. These should look long and low and wide, and this looks kind of tall and short and narrow. When uploading pictures, it looks like they were resized by shortening the x-axis, rather than cropping. In the side shot, the wheels are oval, not round.

[img] srv2.betterparts.org/images/maserati-indy-07.jpg[/img]

I'm kind of surprised that the new engine sits above the hood-line. The original Maserati V8 wasn't especially small, and four downdraft Webers are not a compact induction option. It would make me worry about other areas of the install.

[img] classiccarsdriven.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1972-Maserati-Indy-4.7-America-engine.jpg[/img]

6. AW
    February 9, 2015 @ 5:05 am

Sorry, total sizing fail on that engine pic, and without an edit function I can't correct my mistake.
    Mea culpa.

7. EvDeath
    February 9, 2015 @ 3:49 pm

The stance is "interesting", perhaps the car was being setup for ralley cross.

8. JB1025
    February 9, 2015 @ 4:51 pm

Could be an AMC 290 or 304 v-8

February 10, 2015 @ 2:48 am

Thats a 429 or 460 ford big block. The thermostat housing position on the intake is the key. It seames the seller dont even know what the engine is.

10. Blanche
    February 10, 2015 @ 10:52 pm

Guess you guys haven't heard of the infamous Beverly Hills Car Club (the seller). They are nowhere near Beverly Hills. You will find them in East L.A. Their inventory is, uh, shall we say interesting?

• Gianni
      February 11, 2015 @ 12:31 am

Yeah, I recognized their logo on rear license plate insert. I will leave it to the other site that sounds like a nocturnal flying mammal to discuss BHCC's warez…